Superb Chiropractic Care
With A Personal Touch
Chiropractor Flower Mound TX
If you are in search of a chiropractor in Flower Mound, it makes sense to choose an experienced doctor you can trust. Our comprehensive approach at Leonard Chiropractic in Flower Mound TX ensures that we give you the best opportunity to achieve health.
Many individuals in Flower Mound believe chiropractic care can do little more than relieve pain in the neck and back regions. However, chiropractic was developed to treat a much wider range of conditions than just back or neck pain. In fact, the first spinal realignment performed by D.D. Palmer, the founder of chiropractic, aimed to restore the hearing function of a man who had been deaf. After an adjustment that relieved the inflammation of neural pathways in the man’s body, he could hear once again! After making miracles reality, D.D. Palmer sought to bring chiropractic’s healing properties to the masses.
Celebrating 20 years in Practice!
The benefits of chiropractic go far beyond relieving back and neck pain. It can help people of all ages from infants to the elderly.
Chiropractic is proven effective in the treatment of many common complaints including:
- Headaches and migraines
- Low back pain
- Mid and upper back pain
- Neck pain
- Shoulder and arm pain
- Numbness and tingling
- Joint stiffness
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- And many other common health issues
What To Expect At Your First Visit
- Consultation: During the consultation, a clear understanding of your condition helps Dr. Leonard decide whether chiropractic care may be of benefit to you.
- Examination: Orthopedic, neurological, spinal examination, and surface electromyography are performed to have a better understanding of how he will be able to help you. If necessary, X-rays may be taken to further assess the health condition.
- Report of Findings: Once all the information and examinations have been performed, Dr. Leonard will give you a report of findings and tell you recommendations for treatment.
- Treatment: Treatment methods, along with the adjustment, may include electrical muscle stimulation, intersegmental traction, exercise prescription, and nutritional counseling.